Please train your dog to accept muzzle before you using:
The video in this product listing (L-Black) will show you how to train your dog accept the muzzle. Let your dog sniff the muzzle. Give a treat. Repeat a few times. Touch his nose with the muzzle. Repeat a few times. until he indicates that the muzzle looks interesting. Hold the muzzle with one hand and a treat with the other hand, so he needs to put his nose inside?fasten the buckle.Treat.Remove immediately. Repeat a few times. Gently slip the muzzle onto his nose and give him a treat. Remove the muzzle immediately. Each time you put on the muzzle, gradually increase the time the muzzle is on. Hold his collar and give treats.
If the dog isn't interested in treats, you can substitute other rewards. We use verbal praise, but this is optional. Size Map:
S: Snout Circumference: 4.7-10" (12-26cm), Neck Strap: 5-12"(13-30cm)
M: Snout Circumference: 6-11" (15-28cm), Neck Strap: 5.5-13"(14-33cm)
L: Snout Circumference: 7-11.8" (18-30cm), Neck Strap: 6.3-14"(16-36cm)
XL: Snout Circumference: 9-13.4" (23-34cm), Neck Strap: 8-18"(20-46cm)
XXL: Snout Circumference: 11-15"(28-38cm), Neck Strap: 9-22"(23-56cm)
XXXL: Snout Circumference: 12-17"(30-43cm), Neck Strap: 12-26"(30-66cm) Fitting Instruction:
- Place the muzzle loop over the dog's nose, making sure that it has a comfortable fit.
- Bring the neck strap and snap the buckle parts together. Make sure the neck strap is not twisted.
- Pull the end of the strap to secure the muzzle loop. Do not over tighten.
- Sizing is important so please make sure you measure your dog mouth circumference carefully.
- DO NOT leave your dog wearing muzzle for a long time.